Jerome B. McKinney
- PhD, University of Missouri, 1969
- MA, Accounting and Business Administration, New Mexico State Highland University, 1964
- BA, Accounting, New Mexico State Highland University, 1963
Place Bio Here.
Teaching and Research Areas
Public budgeting, public productivity, public economics, financial management, total quality management, public management, policy analysis, organization theory.
Select Publications and Funded Research
- “Is Strategic Auditing a Useful Approach to Small Business and Government?” Canada, 2007.
- ZZB and TOM Promise and Reality. Public Policy Press, 1995.
- Effective Financial Management in Public and Nonprofit Agencies. Quorum/Preager Publishers, 1995.
- Risking a Nation: U.S.-Japanese Trade Failure and the Need for Political Economic and Social Reformation. University Press of America, 1995.
- “Performance Budgeting and Accountability,” Public Budgeting and Finance (1994).
Consultancies, Public Service, and Awards/Honors
- Main Advisor, City of Pittsburgh Tax and Expenditure Option, 2006-2007
- Main Advisor, St. Paul Cathedral Committee on Race and Diversity
- Department of Health & Human Services
- PA Legislative Committee on Local Government
- Allegheny County Task Force on Drug and Alcohol
- Community Action Program, Pittsburgh
- Department of Revenue, State of Missouri
- Community Release Agency
- Government of the Bahamas
- Dentrade International
Other Faculty and Academic Administration Positions
- Coordinator, Financial Management Intern Program, U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare