PhD Student Resources

Fulfilling your academic requirements is only one part of what is necessary to graduate from the Graduate School of Public and International Affairs. You must also complete all of the required applications and forms. All of those forms, applications, and required paperwork can be downloaded from this site using the links below.

Please read all of these materials carefully to ensure that you are in full compliance with all rules and regulations.

Contact Julie Korade at 412-648-7646 or if you have any questions.

Electronic Theses & Dissertations (ETD)

All ETD authors must submit the ETD approval form to their ETD Student Services staff in their School.

Additional Information for PhD Candidates