You can pursue two graduate degrees simultaneously through our partnerships with other professional schools at the University of Pittsburgh and with Kobe University in Japan. This approach reduces the number of credits needed for both degrees and helps shorten your time to graduation.
- MID/Law degree (JD)
- MID/Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MID/Master of Public Health (MPH)
- MID/Master of Science in Information Science (MSIS)
- MID/Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Joint master’s through the University of Geneva or Kobe University in Japan