Enhance your professional development, network, and promote intellectually stimulating activities outside of the classroom.
The GSPIA Student Cabinet, elected each December for a one-year term that begins the following January, manages a substantial budget, organizes events, and meets regularly with the dean to provide feedback on the school’s functioning and discuss new initiatives. Through consultation with students and faculty, the cabinet is dedicated to serving the interests of the GSPIA student body.
Get in Touch
2022 Student Cabinet Members
- President - Jordyn Kamasa (she/her)
- Vice President - Evelyn Zamora-Vargas (She/Her)
- Director of Communications - Katelan Hudson (she/her)
- Director of Finance - Jessie Biltz (she/her)
- Director of Equity & Diversity - Chloe Esquivel (she/her)
- MPIA Representative - Kaleigh Dryden (she/her)
- MPA Representative - Joseph Marlitt (he/him)
- MID Representative - Abigail Peace (she/her)
- International Students Representative - Carla Gomez-Briones (she/her)
- MPPM Representative - Erin Miller (she/hers)